B. A great sonnet like Shakespeare ever could
A. Hope I can pen one before it is light
B. If I could write just like Shakespeare I would.
C. Alas, my sonnet will not be so fine
D. There are too many hard rules to follow
C. I want a perfect sonnet to call mine
D. But right now my sonnet seems quite hollow.
E. What is this under my beautiful pen?
F. One great sonnet that’s so perfectly clear?
E. I guess I have taken after great men
F. While writing I did not shed one bad tear.
G. I have a sonnet that follows the rules
G. All sonnet writing takes is the right tools.
Great sonnet Leora! I really liked the topic, which was the narrator not being able to write a sonnet, and yet it was a sonnet. I also thought it unique that your sonnet told a story.
ReplyDelete